6:30 — 9:00pm
** Ticketed Event **
Cellar 426 favorite Out Loud returns for their annual visit to Cellar 426. They are a 5 piece band playing a wide variety of music from the 60’s to today – mainly rock & roll, but also covering such styles as pop, country, funk, and blues. A crowd favorite at Cellar 426 for many years they bring a high energy get you on your feet show to the Cedar Stage. A great way to end a hot July day. This is one you’ll be talking about for the rest of the year!
Due to Covid19 we are making efforts to keep our staff and customers safe. As a result we have had to make a few changes to our normal concert plans
- To be able to manage the crowd size we will be limiting the number of people in attendance and everyone, regardless of age, will need a ticket. Tickets are $5 per person.
- Groups are limited to a maximum of 8 people at a table. All tables are spaced 6' apart or more.
- All ticket holders will be wrist banded with the entry station opening at 5pm.
- The winery will be open to normal business until 6pm and the band will begin at 6:30pm. With only ticket holders allowed to stay after 6pm.
- For health safety we will have an outdoor area to order wine along with our normal tasting bar.
As we get closer to the concert date changes may be made, if necessary, based on recommended health directives.
Thanks for your understanding!
No outside alcohol, food, or drinks of any kind are allowed. No coolers please.
Please note, once tickets are purchased refunds made only if entire show is cancelled due to weather.
Tickets are limited and will go fast, make sure you purchase them before they are gone!
Tickets will go on sale at a later date.....check back here for the link
Event and details subject to change