Cellar 426 Winery is pleased to offer The Cellar Club to our guests.
Three times a year you will receive 4 bottles of Cellar 426 Wine, chosen by the staff, from the style you select:
- The Dry Side: all dry or off dry wines
- The Perfect Blend: wines from our entire collection
- The Sweet Side: all semi-sweet or sweet wines
Cellar 426 Winery will host Cellar Club release parties when you can pick up your wines and enjoy a complimentary tasting or glass of wine along with appetizers. Or you can chose to have the wines shipped to your doorstep for a fee.
Other Cellar Club Benefits include:
- 15% off bottles of wine purchased at the winery of take home wine
- 20% off cases of wine (12+ bottles) purchased at the winery of take home wine
- 10% off of gift shop purchases
- 2 complimentary Cellar 426 wine glasses at club sign up
- 8 complimentary tastings during the year
- Invitation to The Cellar Club Wine Pick Up Party each quarter
- Exclusive Cellar Club Member Events
You must be 21 years of age to participate, photo ID is required. All shipments require an adult signature. Membership can be canceled after completing one year in the club or a $40 cancellation fee applies. Please see the winery for full details.
Please Stop By, Call, or Email Cellar 426 to join The Cellar Club.
WINE PICK UP Notice will be given by the winery at least two weeks prior to The Cellar Club release parties. Members who choose to pick up their wines at the winery, and cannot attend the pickup parties must pick up their wine allotment promptly. Pickup party benefits are only available on the date(s) of the parties.
CANCELLATION Cancellations for The Cellar Club are only allowed after completing one year in the club (4 wine releases). Early cancellations would result in a $40 cancellation fee. Cancellation requests must be emailed or mailed to the winery and received 30 days prior to the next scheduled shipment. Wine club releases are non refundable after this point and cancellations will be for the next wine club release.
Cellar 426 Winery reserves the right to cancel members after a declined credit card payment and receiving no response from the club member after multiple attempts to contact the member. The membership will be deemed inactive and all club benefits will be lost.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE The particulars of The Cellar Club are subject to change. Cellar 426 Winer will contact current club members of any changes.