6:30 — 9:00pm
** Ticketed Event ** SOLD OUT - Tickets must be purchased in advance.
Hardwood Dash makes their debut on the Cedar Stage at Cellar 426 on this July evening. It will be an evening filled with the sounds of classic rock and country music Their tight harmonies and large playlist will get you movin'!
In an effort to keep our staff and customers safe we have had to make a few changes to our normal concert plans
- To be able to manage the crowd size we will be limiting the number of people in attendance and everyone, regardless of age, will need a ticket. Tickets are $5 per person. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Groups are limited to a maximum of 8 people at a table. All tables are spaced 6' apart or more.
- All ticket holders will be wrist banded with the entry station opening at 5pm.
- The winery will be open to normal business until 6pm and the band will begin at 6:30pm. With only ticket holders allowed to stay after 6pm.
- For health safety we will have an outdoor area to order wine along with our normal tasting bar.
Thanks for your understanding!
No outside alcohol, food, or drinks of any kind are allowed. No coolers please.
Please note, once tickets are purchased refunds made only if entire show is cancelled due to weather.
Tickets are limited and will go fast, make sure you purchase them before they are gone!
Event and details subject to change