6:30 — 9:00pm
** Ticketed Event **
Hardknox returns to Cellar 426 for a great Saturday night concert. You"ll enjoy a great evening as Hardknox plays your classic rock favorites along with a touch of country. A 5 piece band together since the 90's, they will rock you with everything from the Beatles and Beach Boys to Kiss, Lynyrd Skynyrd and REO. Welcome them to the Cedar Stage for an enjoyable evening.
Along with our usual food fare (our charcuterie boards, cheese and sausage plates, etc) we will have the areas best street tacos and other options available from Carnitas El Ranchero.
Tickets are $6 in advance online, $8.50 day of show after 5pm in person. There are not physical tickets, please give the name used to order the tickets at the entry area. Your receipt is your ticket.
- The winery will be open to normal business until 6pm and the band will begin at 6:30pm. With only ticket holders allowed to stay after 6pm. Our full menu will be available.
- All ticket holders will need to be wrist banded at the entry station. The entry station will open at 5pm.
- Everyone above the age of 2 will need a ticket.
- We will be selling a limited number of tickets for each show and once they are sold out we are sold out. We cannot guarantee tickets will be available at the door so purchase in advance of the show.
- For groups - for efficient entry, it is better to have each couple/family purchase their own tickets. No large groups over 20.
**Please note, once tickets are purchased refunds are made only if the entire show is cancelled due to weather. Tickets cannot be exchanged for another date/show.
No outside alcohol, food, or drinks of any kind are allowed. No coolers please. These policies will be strictly enforced.
Event and details subject to change
Advance tickets will be available on-line until 10pm on the Friday before the show