The Garage Band
6:30 — 9:00pm
* Ticketed Event **
The Garage Band returns to Cellar 426 for a great evening of music. Hailing from Nebraska’s capitol city, The Garage band features veteran musiciansJerry Renaud, Jim Holmquist, Doug Hedgin, Kate Sullivan Romero and Mark Lehman. They preform an eclectic mix of genres and materials from the 1960’s thru today. Featuring a good dose of classic rock they will mix in some country, bluegrass and more. Sure to be a fun and rock’in summer night.
Along with our usual food fare (our charcuterie boards, cheese and sausage plates, etc) we will have some delicious meal options from Doorstep Diner.
Tickets are $6 in advance online, $8.50 day of show after 5pm in person. There are not physical tickets, please give the name used to order the tickets at the entry area. Your receipt is your ticket.
- The winery will be open to normal business until 6pm and the band will begin at 6:30pm. With only ticket holders allowed to stay after 6pm. Our full menu will be available.
- All ticket holders will need to be wrist banded at the entry station. The entry station will open at 5pm.
- Everyone above the age of 2 will need a ticket.
- We will be selling a limited number of tickets for each show and once they are sold out we are sold out. We cannot guarantee tickets will be available at the door so purchase in advance of the show.
- For groups - for efficient entry, it is better to have each couple/family purchase their own tickets. No large groups over 20.
**Please note, once tickets are purchased refunds are made only if the entire show is cancelled due to weather. Tickets cannot be exchanged for another date/show.
No outside alcohol, food, or drinks of any kind are allowed. No coolers please. These policies will be strictly enforced.
Event and details subject to change
Advance tickets will be available on-line until 10pm on the Friday before the show