Salt Creek Pirates
6:30 — 9:00pm
SOLD OUT ** Ticketed Event ** Tickets must be purchased in advance.
Arrrrgggghhhh you ready for a good time?
The Salt Creek Pirates hit the Cedar Stage for, whats sure to be a great night of wine and music. They play a fun variety of rock n roll, old country and will mix in some blues. A fun way to spend an August evening.
Due to Covid19 we are making efforts to keep our staff and customers safe. As a result we have had to make a few changes to our normal concert plans
- To be able to manage the crowd size we will be limiting the number of people in attendance and everyone, regardless of age, will need a ticket. Tickets are $5 per person. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Groups are limited to a maximum of 8 people at a table. All tables are spaced 6' apart or more.
- All ticket holders will be wrist banded with the entry station opening at 5pm.
- The winery will be open to normal business until 6pm and the band will begin at 6:30pm. With only ticket holders allowed to stay after 6pm.
- For health safety we will have an outdoor area to order wine along with our normal tasting bar.
As we get closer to the concert date changes may be made, if necessary, based on recommended health directives.
Thanks for your understanding!
No outside alcohol, food, or drinks of any kind are allowed. No coolers please.
Please note, once tickets are purchased refunds made only if entire show is cancelled due to weather.
Tickets are limited and will go fast, make sure you purchase them before they are gone!
Tickets are now on sale.
Event and details subject to change