Salt Creek Pirates
6:30 — 9:00pm
** Ticketed Event ** Everyone in attendance will need a ticket
Arrrrgggghhhh you ready for a good time?
The Salt Creek Pirates are back on the Cedar Stage for, what is sure to be a great night of wine and music. They play a fun variety of rock n roll, old country and will mix in some blues. A fun way to spend a summer evening.
Along with our usual food fare (our charcuterie boards, cheese and sausage plates, etc) we will have several meal selections available each week from Lincoln's Doorstep Diner. Watch our Facebook page for that weeks fare.
Tickets are $6 in advance, $8 day of show.
- The winery will be open to normal business until 6pm and the band will begin at 6:30pm. With only ticket holders allowed to stay after 6pm.
- All ticket holders will be wrist banded at the entry station. The entry station will open at 5pm.
- Everyone above the age of 2 will need a ticket.
- We will be selling a limited number of tickets for each show and once they are sold out we are sold out. We cannot guarantee tickets will be available at the door so purchase in advance of the show.
- For groups, for efficient entry, it is better to have each couple/family purchase their own tickets. No large groups over 20.
**Please note, once tickets are purchased refunds are made only if the entire show is cancelled due to weather. Tickets cannot be exchanged for another date/show.
No outside alcohol, food, or drinks of any kind are allowed. No coolers please. These policies will be strictly enforced.
Event and details subject to change
Advance tickets will be available on-line until 11pm on the Friday before the show