Jules and Joe
6:30 — 9:00pm
** Ticketed Event ** Tickets must be purchased in advance.
Husband and wife duo Jules and Joe return to Cellar 426 on August 1st. Music teachers by day, they have an easy-going sound with stylistic influences of pop, folk, and R&B. You’ll enjoy their sound as they perform many style of music.
Due to Covid19 we are making efforts to keep our staff and customers safe. As a result we have had to make a few changes to our normal concert plans
- To be able to manage the crowd size we will be limiting the number of people in attendance and everyone, regardless of age, will need a ticket. Tickets are $5 per person. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Groups are limited to a maximum of 8 people at a table. All tables are spaced 6' apart or more.
- All ticket holders will be wrist banded with the entry station opening at 5pm.
- The winery will be open to normal business until 6pm and the band will begin at 6:30pm. With only ticket holders allowed to stay after 6pm.
- For health safety we will have an outdoor area to order wine along with our normal tasting bar.
As we get closer to the concert date changes may be made, if necessary, based on recommended health directives.
Thanks for your understanding!
No outside alcohol, food, or drinks of any kind (this includes water) are allowed. No coolers please.
Please note, once tickets are purchased refunds made only if entire show is cancelled due to weather.
Tickets are limited and will go fast, make sure you purchase them before they are gone!
This event has SOLD OUT
Event and details subject to change